Search

Smarter Than a Spreadsheet: TRAX Online Quoting

“Here’s the kicker: nearly two-thirds (64.8%) of reps’ time, on average, is spent in non revenue-generating activities, leaving only 35.2% for functions related to selling.” - Ken Krogue, Forbes 2018


In today’s competitive IT marketplace, the most efficient sales organizations focus their efforts on their most important priorities such as discovering new prospects, closing sales, and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers. However, these activities are extremely dependent upon time -- so how do sales representatives have time to focus on their most important priorities and minimize time wasting activities?

In a 2018 study of sales representatives by Ken Krogue, he found that “nearly two-thirds (64.8%) of reps’ time, on average, is spent in non revenue-generating activities, leaving only 35.2% for functions related to selling.” For many sales representatives, administrative tasks, paperwork tasks, and the sales quotation process are large hindrances infringing on their selling time.

  • Deals take long to quote

  • Quoting complexity

  • Human quoting errors

  • Complex spreadsheets

  • Different pricing/ discount challenges

  • No status tracking

This is where using TRAX with an innovative online quoting solution can dramatically impact the speed and accuracy at which annuity renewal quotes and proposals are developed. TRAX allows you to manage all of your customer’s assets and associated agreements in one single repository, and allows sales representatives to close deals significantly faster with a quote management process that becomes an integral component in your organization’s sales process.


Trax online quoting allows your organization to prepare standardized, professional quotes for your customers’ consideration complete with your organizations custom branding and logos creating a consistent buying experience. Your organization can deliver error-free quotes quickly, establishing customer confidence while closing more deals faster allowing for more time to be spent on selling and establishing long-term relationships with your existing customers.

  • Grow customer satisfaction

  • Enhance customer experience

  • Increase conversion rates

  • Increase recurring revenue

  • Reduce errors in quoting process

Empower your sales team and decrease the amount of time spent on administrative tasks with the TRAX platform. For more information contact ServTrax at info@servtrax.com or +1 (678) 935-7143.

smaller-X---no-wp-compressor.png

© 2020 by ServTrax. All rights reserved.